Tuesday 20 December 2011

Was yesterday 's lesson interesting and useful??

Assalamualaikum....
     Hello,,,,How are u today???Hopefully in good healthy,..The next entry is about "was yesterday's lesson interesting  and useful?".Yes,,it is interesting because I learnt about contextual clues .The second group had presentation this topic.The meaning of Contextual Clues is  can help your  understand texts.A part of  contextual clues are Synonym,Antonym,definitions,explanation,example,experience and general clues
    .Actually,I don't understands this topic,I  was confuse how to different types of contextual clues.After lecturer explained in more detail I can understand.Whatever,thank you very much for my friends are presentation.
      After that,yesterday I was learnt news strong  word, among them:
                gregarious  = suka  berkawan
                tome           = buku besar/jilid
                celestial     =  cakerawala
                abhorrent  =  jijik/ yamg sangat dibenci
                reluctant    = teragak-agak
      Lastly ,from lesson yesterday,I can know news word and contextual clues....
      Thanks a lot for reading n enjoyed the entry~

2 comments: