Tuesday 6 December 2011

New words I learnt in last week's class(30.11.2011)

Assalamualaikum...w.b.t
    Today,I went to shared about last week's class at 30.11.2011.I have learnt new words for this class.
Firstly,the word is date that means "kurma".The word moth that means "rama-rama",before that,I remember butterfly that means rama-rama.Oouuhh,,Now,I just known the meaning.
Then,the word Sole that means "tapak kasut.Besides that,new words I learnt uis nutmeg that means "buah pala".Nutmeg was famous in Penang.
When I forget,last week we had quizz about words.Teacher give 5 minutes for search the words.Who quickly he wins.After that, We learnt about skimming and scanning.The class ended at 4 o'clock.I very enjoyed for this class.

Thank a lot ~enjoyed the reading

10 comments:

  1. i also remenber before that the butterfly is mean "rama-rama". but iit is a moth...
    Try the best and "aja-aja fithing"...
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. owhh...I see,,thank you" kak yong"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it was a short blog...i suggest you do again with a good story..."aja-aja...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome....but ,what "kak yong-kak yong"??????????
    hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. nick029677:thanks for suggestian...i will try best..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sabrina28931:kak yong is your nick name.right..hehehheheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think is not my nick name...
    hehehe.....
    haa....i remenber...you nick my is yoyah, right..??
    hhahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing...so now i can know a new words...

    ReplyDelete